Visual basic String Formatting and Using Random in VB File reading Practice Question Problems
1) Write a program to randomly select a month and a year during the 2000s (from 2000 to 2009). A typical outcome would be 7/2004.
2) Write a program that read Name, Roll No, date, midterm marks and total midterm marks and shows the result in following format. Using string function and formart$() function.
3) Write a program that read a number check the number is positive, negative or zero.
4) Write a program that read a word from Input box check the word is palindrome or not palindrome and print the result in Msgbox.
5) Write a program that read a three number from textbox and display the smallest number in picture in following format:
Suppose: 3rd number 12 is smallest value.
6) Write a program that read a Name, Roll No, date, midterm marks and total midterm marks from text box and store data in file when user click on “save to file” button and then a message box show “your data is save successfully in file !!!“.When you save the data in file then read data from file when user click on “Read from file” button and display data at picture box in following format.